"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come for you!" John 14:18

Our hearts have been burdened for a baby girl in Ethiopia....follow along as we go get her!

"I will not leave you as orphans. I will come for you!" John 14:18

Saturday, November 27, 2010

God Danced the Day You Were Born!!!


Yes, I know this picture is mean!  HA!  On the other side of this bear is a picture of our beautiful girl....but I can't show her to you yet!  But, I wanted to show you this bear.  Matt and I found this bear in a Hallmark store somewhere in Texas (can't remember where) before we were married.  I just loved it so much and knew I had to have it!!!  Of course, I got the pink one because I was absolutely certain I would have girls!  No boys.  Well, most of you know how that turned out!  Yes, all of my boys have played with this bear that I have kept in my trunk for 11 years when I've opened it for something, they have seen it and wanted to play with it, so I let them.  But every time one of my boys played with it, I thought "That was supposed to be for my girl!"  Please don't misunderstand me, I ADORE all my boys and wouldn't trade any of them! (most of the time! ha!)  

I just love the saying on it!!  "God danced the day you were born!"  I just think of our big heavenly Father rejoicing every time one of His precious creations, that he hand molded, comes to life!  Our baby girl is no different.  Just because she wasn't born in what we considered "normal" circumstances (actually, we have no idea what her story is right now) she was still NO accident to the Creator.  She was perfectly planned by Him.  And He danced the day she was born just like He danced the days my sons were born.  I wish I had some clue what I was doing on her birthday, but I don't.  I know I was thinking to call my best friend, Laura, the next day because that is her birthday!  Other than that, I'm sure it was just another regular day.  But, God was dancing!  He knew he had created this little girl just for our family.  I'm so thankful for that.  I never knew how much you could fall head over heals in love with someone you had never touched or talked to or kissed or loved on until now.  It's called grace....one of her middle names.  

Many times over the years I would see this bear and think I just needed to go ahead and get rid of it...it was just taking up space in my trunk.  Well, guess what!?!?  I get to take this bear to my DAUGHTER in just 5 short days and tell her about how happy I am that she was born!!  

Mommy is coming baby girl!  I love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment